May 05, 2009

8 Things

I was tagged for this meme by Janna @ Janana Bee.



8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
  1. Keith starting a new job??
  2. NKOTB Concert
  3. Lunch with Mom & Aunt June
  4. Our wedding anniversary in July
  5. Track season
  6. Cable TV
  7. Summer
  8. Gyro from Great Subs & More



8 Things I did yesterday: (Yesterday was not a good day)

  1. Argued with Keith
  2. Slept until 2:30
  3. Went to the Post Office to pay the IRS
  4. Went to the airport
  5. Went to Publix to get stuff for Pita's
  6. Made Pita
  7. Ate Pita
  8. Watched Dancing with the Stars
  9. Ate Pita
  10. Went to bed

8 Things I wish I could do:

  1. Win the lottery
  2. Have a family reunion with all of my family members
  3. Fly
  4. Ride a motorcycle
  5. Travel to Italy
  6. Juggle
  7. Hang out with Elsie Flannigan for the day
  8. Get Brownie back


8 Shows I watch:
  1. The Office
  2. American Idol
  3. Dancing with the Stars
  4. Samantha Who
  5. Castle
  6. Two and a Half Men
  7. Wife Swap
  8. Super Nanny

8 tags:
  1. Elsie
  2. Painted Maypole
  3. Bibi
  4. Laurie
  5. Holly
  6. Jingle
  7. Katie
  8. Janiece
If you would like me to elaborate on any of my answers, please let me know in the comments. I will leave my answers there for all to see. For those of you that I have tagged, please do not feel obligated to do this. Though, I really would enjoy seeing your answers ;)


blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin