October is Breast Cancer awareness month and I am looking to raise awareness and money for this great cause. I have already found numerous etsy shops that are willing to donate prizes as giveaways during the month to get more people to visit my blog and donate!
I will be putting links in my sidebar that will allow visitors to donate to Susan G Komen and hopefully to Keep a Breast.
I am looking to have some guest bloggers leave posts about their own interaction with this disease. Whether it's about surviving, losing a loved one, informational, poems, etc. Anything breast cancer related. If you can be of help or know someone that can, please pass this email on to them.
Please let me know if you can help by being a guest blogger. Just send me an email: tinaalldredge@gmail.com Please be sure to put Blogging for Boobs Breast Bash in the subject line!
Thank you so much!


I will be putting links in my sidebar that will allow visitors to donate to Susan G Komen and hopefully to Keep a Breast.
I am looking to have some guest bloggers leave posts about their own interaction with this disease. Whether it's about surviving, losing a loved one, informational, poems, etc. Anything breast cancer related. If you can be of help or know someone that can, please pass this email on to them.
Please let me know if you can help by being a guest blogger. Just send me an email: tinaalldredge@gmail.com Please be sure to put Blogging for Boobs Breast Bash in the subject line!
Thank you so much!












