Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This is my first Not Me Monday. I have NOT been watching JannaBee participate in this for months and have NOT finally decided to jump on board.
On to my post....
I did NOT have a
I did NOT have so much to drink on Saturday that the thought of alcohol does NOT instantly make me want to vomit. I did NOT wake up on Sunday and NOT remember much about the night before. I did NOT spend most of Sunday in bed recovering.
I did NOT get into an argument with Keith on the phone about NOTHING. I did NOT hang up on him and then text him to NOT call me for the rest of the day. I would NOT do that. It would be so immature and we all know that I'm NOT ever immature.
I did NOT have to take my teenage son to court today. He did NOT get charged with battery for punching another kid in the face. He did NOT get sentenced to 30 hours of community service, attitude adjustment classes, a jail tour,a bunch of essay's and jury duty. He did NOT deserve his punishment. (Actually, I thought this was a little much) He did NOT stand up in front of the courtroom and apologize to me. I did NOT cry.
I did NOT eat 2 slices of pizza, 2 garlic stix, and a whole plate of appetizers for dinner tonight. I did NOT then drive home with my pants unzipped because they were too tight. My belly does NOT still hurt.
I did NOT find out today that another one of my friends is hooked on roxies. I am NOT worried about her and her children. I do NOT wish that this drug would disappear.
I am NOT about to shut down the computer for a couple of hours to watch The Haunting in Connecticut.
I am NOT hoping that you will leave me lots of comments. I do NOT ever think of silly little things like that.











