August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday - Take 2



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by
MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me, these are the things that I have NOT been up to....

I did NOT grill a 14oz. ribeye at 10:00 tonight, along with sauteed onions and mushrooms. I did NOT eat every last bite by myself. As the lid to the grill closed, I did NOT hear a big bang. The bottom of the grill did NOT totally fall out. This is NOT the 3rd grill that we have gone through in 7 years. We do NOT grill way too much.

I did NOT sit at Taco Bell for 2 hours tonight with Amber and a few library books. We were NOT there because Andrew was serving his first jury duty.

I did NOT get a call from Keith letting me know that we get to keep our house. They did NOT finally call us and work out a deal after months of struggling. This news would NOT cause me to do a happy dance in the middle of Taco Bell.

I did NOT get super excited because I received a notification that "Bill" was following me on My Blog Log. I was NOT completely disappointed after logging in to see that "Bill" was no longer following me. I do NOT NOT know who "Bill" is.

I did NOT almost forget to post a NOT me Monday post tonight. It is NOT so late that it is almost Tuesday.

I do NOT have over 500 blog posts to try to catch up on. I would NOT ever get that far behind on my blog reading. I am NOT off to read them now.....





blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin