November 12, 2009

Here I Sit

So I'm sitting here in the garage talking to Keith as if it's a normal night. As if he has just come home from work and we are discussing his day. Instead, we are discussing what we should do when Andrew walks through the front door. We aren't sure whether we should hug him or knock the shit out of him. You see, he ran away this evening. It's been 3 hours and 17 minutes since he said " Fuck you, bitch" and walked out the door. He's doing exactly what I did at 14 and it scares the shit out of me. He has so much going for him and yet he continues to make the same mistakes that I made.

Hey Mom, now I know how I made you feel. I am REALLY sorry!

I've driven around the neighborhood and called everyone I could think of. Now here I sit. Worrying.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin