***I want to send a shout out to all of my guest bloggers that reached out to help me this past month. Your stories were truly inspiring. To everyone that donated prizes, thank you so much! I was honored to offer your wonderful products to my readers!
What a busy month October was for me! Not only did I have the Blogging For Boobs Breast Bash going on, but my personal life was quite busy as well. Here's a quick recap of the happenings in my life over the last 31 days.
I have a football game to get ready for. Tomorrow expect a REAL post from me!
Want to help save some tata's? Click to donate here for Keep a Breast or here for Susan G Komen.
Don't forget to check out the GIVEAWAY EXTRAVAGANZA! Lots of great prizes to be won!

What a busy month October was for me! Not only did I have the Blogging For Boobs Breast Bash going on, but my personal life was quite busy as well. Here's a quick recap of the happenings in my life over the last 31 days.
- Became addicted to Farmville and Cafe World
- My sweet boy turned 14
- Went to Howl O Scream with some friends
- Halloween Party at Amber's school
- Went to a whole bunch of football games
- Trick or Treating with the Twins
- Completely missed my blogoversary
I have a football game to get ready for. Tomorrow expect a REAL post from me!
Want to help save some tata's? Click to donate here for Keep a Breast or here for Susan G Komen.
Don't forget to check out the GIVEAWAY EXTRAVAGANZA! Lots of great prizes to be won!












