April 27, 2009

ABC's of ME

Swiped this off of Sarah's Blog.


A - Age: 28

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: dishes & laundry. Oh wait, did I mention vacuuming, sweeping, and dusting? OK, I HATE cleaning!

D - Dogs name: Sasha

E - Essential start your day item: …toothpaste

F - Favorite color: Purple

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 51

I - Instruments you play: Keyboard - What? You mean the keyboard on my laptop isn't an instrument?

J - Job title: Unemployed

K - Kid(s): Andrew & Amber. Stepson - Austin (AJ)

L - Living arrangements: House out in BFE with my hubby. 2 kids and the dog. Could really use a roomate though!

M - Mom’s name: Laurie

N - Nicknames: Tina, Teenie, Little Tina Terdball (Don't ask), Pisstina, Wife

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Stayed with Keith when he almost killed himself on the dirtbike last year.

P - Pet Peeves: RUDE people.

Q - Quotes you like: Men, like peaches and pears grow sweet a little while before they start to decay.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S
- Siblings: Half Sisters: Tina, Marina, Donna, Kelly - Step Sisters:
Faith, Katelynn - Half Brothers: Mel, Patrick - Step Brother: Jack

T - Time you wake up: lately I have been waking up around 4 and staying up until 6. Then I fall back asleep and get up around 8

U- Underwear: that thong tha thong thong thong

V - Was missing so I'm not sure what to put here. How about Vreeland?

W- Ways you run late: We are always late. We run on Alldredge time.

X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth

Y - Yummy food you make: Freddy Krueger Casserole

Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys!!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin