Oh yes it's time to pay homage to all the things that got us through
the week, and give credit where credit is due! Here are my Friday
Favorites this week....
Rogers Park & Sociable Rednecks: We went to the beach last weekend and met some crazy "locals". We had a great time, and will be there again this Sunday.
Andrew's Track Meet: Definitely a highlight this week.
Myspace & Facebook: I have reconnected with some old friends and can't wait until we actually get together.
My Bed: Thank you for keeping me snuggled this week. I needed it.
Junk Food: Chips, Chocolate, Cookies. You name it, I ate it, and LIKED it.
American Idol: Happy that Anoop is finally gone.
What helped you to get through the last week? Head on over to Jana's Blog and add your
. <<<Just click the graphic

the week, and give credit where credit is due! Here are my Friday
Favorites this week....
Rogers Park & Sociable Rednecks: We went to the beach last weekend and met some crazy "locals". We had a great time, and will be there again this Sunday.
Andrew's Track Meet: Definitely a highlight this week.
Myspace & Facebook: I have reconnected with some old friends and can't wait until we actually get together.
My Bed: Thank you for keeping me snuggled this week. I needed it.
Junk Food: Chips, Chocolate, Cookies. You name it, I ate it, and LIKED it.
American Idol: Happy that Anoop is finally gone.
What helped you to get through the last week? Head on over to Jana's Blog and add your
. <<<Just click the graphic










