
The first award that I received is from The Obnoxious SAHM. For some reason she seems to think that I deserve the Mom Of The Year Award. Maybe it's because of this post?
>Rules of the Award:
•Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your
shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are No Longer allowed to feel bad.
It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
I hate telling my kids that we can't afford something that they want. I wish that money really did grow on trees and that I could give them anything they could ever want and more.
•Remind yourself you are a good mom, list seven things you love about your
kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These
are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!
1) I love that my children are very sensitive to others' feelings.
2) I love the sound of my children laughing.
3) I love the little ways that they show me that they love me.
4) I love the relationship that they share with each other.
5) I love how my children will do anything to make me smile when I am down.
6) I love that they are beautiful not only on the outside, but on the inside too.
7) I love that they are respectful and well behaved.
•Send this to five other Mom's Of The Year that deserve credit for being great
moms and remind them that they are the best moms they can be!! Remember to send
them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person
who nominated you.
I would like to nominate the following blog owners for the Mom Of The Year award. I am nominating these blogs, because they bring me funny stories, parenting tips, and pure joy on a daily basis. If you get a chance, please go check them out!
Lucy - Lucy's Life In Suburb World
Janna - Janana Bee
Rachel - From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses
Holly - Cold Spaghetti
Bibi - Bibi Has The Last Word
Thanks again Donna!

The Sisterhood Award comes from Bibi @ Bibi Has The Last Word and also from Lucy @ Lucy's life in suburb world.
I truly enjoy reading Bibi & Lucy's blogs. They keep it interesting and real. Here are some other blogs that I find real and would like to pass on the Sisterhood Award to.
Gemmerzz
Just Jingle
The Obnoxious SAHM
Okay ladies out there, blog your favorites and tell them that they were tagged by
you and that you love their attitude/gratitude about life.

The Bear Hug Award comes from Donna @ The Obnoxious SAHM
Donna must have been paying attention to my posts and tweets recently. I have definitely needed a bear hug. Thank you Donna!
Now, who do I want to share the love with? Someone else that I think needs a bear hug.
Gemmerzz

The Adorable Blog award comes from Bibi @ Bibi Has The Last Word. Bibi's blog is one of my favorites because you never know what she will be posting about next. Thank you Bibi for sharing a piece of your "adorableness" with me.
Here are some blogs that I also think are deserving of this award.
1. Katie @ Life In Motion
2. Sarah @ Where the Sarah Things Are
3. Janiece @ One Moment At A Time
4. April@ April Showers
And the rules:
Include the award logo in your blog or post.
Nominate as many blogs which you like.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
If I didn't name you and you want to snag one of these awards, please do! You all deserve them!
Thanks again to all of you for reading my blog and pretending to like it enough to give me an award.











