...........Nope. Not me. In the last week, my daughter has really gotten beat up. If DCF where to come, we would probably be under investigation. First there was the incident in the garage where out of nowhere Amber fell in the garage and hit the back of her head on the floor. She looked like she slipped on a banana, but there was nothing there. Next, she got on her bicycle when she wasn't supposed to and fell and hit her head against the side of the garage door.Of course, she didn't have her helmet on.. She has a big egg and bruise on her ear. Tuesday night, she was running in the kitchen and split her head open on a chair. There was blood dripping down her face....I don't do blood. Not at all. Keith got the bleeding to stop and then bandaged her up. Tonight she was outside riding in her new power wheels. She got out to get some gloves and our dog knocked her over onto the driveway. Faceplant! Big bloody road rash right under her nose.

It's not even the weekend yet. I swear I am gonna wrap the girl in bubble wrap. ****I have pictures, but I took them without the SD card in my camera and I can't find the cord. Will update soon.
In Other News: Keith is still waiting for the
new contract to kick off. His friend Corey lives in TN and is in the same line of work. There's work in KY right now and it looks like Keith will be leaving on Saturday for a couple of weeks to meet up with Corey and bust ass. Since we got together almost 7 years ago, the longest we have been apart is 4 days. I just can't help but worry. The weather there is really BAD which is why they need out of state contractors to come and help. I don't want to be alone either. Sure, I will have the kids here, but I won't have Keith. He is my rock, the head of our family, my best friend. I know everything will be o.k. And, we NEED the money. But.......
Look for my next post. It's about teenagers.