February 02, 2009

I can hear clearly now.........

..............the wax is gone!


****WARNING - TooMuchInformation Below******


For the last few months, it has felt like my ear was full of water and then after a few days it would clear up. A couple of weeks ago it started to get worse, not only did I feel like I had a head full of water, but I was losing my hearing as well. It got to the point that if anyone spoke towards the left side of my head I couldn't hear them at all. So, today I finally went to the doctors office. I had a HUGE buildup of wax, The doctor used something similar to a crochet needle to pull the first eraser sized poece out of my ear. After that, he flushed my ear with water. I can't even describe the nastiness that came out of me. I'm sure you don't want to "hear" it either. I guess my ear canal is smaller than normal and everytime I use a Q-tip it just crams the wax further down into my ear canal, so no more Q-tips for me. Which kind of grosses me out. But, the good thing is that I can now hear everything very clearly.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin