This is another facebook meme that is floating around, and I figured I should find out what I need. If I don't know, how am I ever going to get it?
This is fun, and hilarious. Google your name plus "needs" and write the top 10 results. Tag me and your friends so we can see what you "need"! Here are mine:
01. Tina needs a slower pace. (I can't say that I agree with this at all)
02. Tina needs to narrow her shoulders and create a waist with fitted jackets and fishtail skirts (I don't think so)
03. Tina needs to loose weight (Gee thanks Google. I already knew this)
04. Tina needs some luvin (Duh! My hubby has been gone over a week)
05. Tina needs a boy (already have 1.5 of those)
06. Tina needs your help. (I don't know if anyone can help me)
07. Tina needs prayers. (Ain't that the truth!)
08. Tina needs clothes.
09. Tina needs a new home. (No I just bought one!)
10. Tina needs help moving. (Again, I just bought a house so I will not be moving)
Google your name and see what it is that you need. Let me know where you post so I can check it out.

This is fun, and hilarious. Google your name plus "needs" and write the top 10 results. Tag me and your friends so we can see what you "need"! Here are mine:
01. Tina needs a slower pace. (I can't say that I agree with this at all)
02. Tina needs to narrow her shoulders and create a waist with fitted jackets and fishtail skirts (I don't think so)
03. Tina needs to loose weight (Gee thanks Google. I already knew this)
04. Tina needs some luvin (Duh! My hubby has been gone over a week)
05. Tina needs a boy (already have 1.5 of those)
06. Tina needs your help. (I don't know if anyone can help me)
07. Tina needs prayers. (Ain't that the truth!)
08. Tina needs clothes.
09. Tina needs a new home. (No I just bought one!)
10. Tina needs help moving. (Again, I just bought a house so I will not be moving)
Google your name and see what it is that you need. Let me know where you post so I can check it out.











