February 18, 2009

I Like New Stuff

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I had just downloaded this plugin for Firefox. It is one of my favorite plugins by far. Now I can just click a little icon and blog to my hearts content without having to go to my actual blog and mess around with all that login nonsense.

What I like about this plugin:
  • Blog directly from Firefox no matter what website you are on.
  • Supports multiple blogs
  • Edit old posts
  • Add tags (categories) to each post
  • Rich Text Editing
  • Source Editing
  • Easily add photos and videos to post
  • Lots more options...............
What I dislike about this plugin:
  • Everytime I post there is a little blue box that I have to go back and delete. (I will leave the annoying little f'er there for you to see)
  • If I find anything else, I will add it here.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin