For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about!
1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: I have no idea when we got "engaged", but we got together on 7/14/2002
2. When is your wedding anniversary: 7/17/2005
3. How long have you known your spouse: almost 7 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: We never "dated", we moved in together immediately. We were together for 3 years before getting married.
6. What is your spouse's full name: James Keith A
7. Do you have any children yet: Yes.
8. How many: 3 - His - AJ (13), Mine - Andrew (13), Ours - Amber (4)
9. Do you have any house pets: Yes - Sasha our black lab
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own - We just bought it at the end of last year
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: Country
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Camping
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Ocala National Forest
14. How many siblings? I have 4 - 1/2 sisters, 2 step-sisters, 2 - 1/2 brothers, & 1 step-brother. He has a sister and a 1/2 brother.
15. How long have you been married? Almost 4 years
16. Were you married in a church? No, a civic center
17. What town is your current address: Weeki Wachee
18. Do you work or stay at home: I work
19. Where did you honeymoon: We had 1 night in the hotel down the street. Quite sad, I know.
20. What is one thing you love about your spouse? He is a wonderful husband and father.
I am supposed to tag some of you, but I am too lazy. If you read this far, consider yourself tagged! Let me know if you repost so I can come check out your meme!
February 11, 2009
Related Posts : aj,
amber,
andrew,
facebook,
family,
keith,
me,
meme
blog comments powered by Disqus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










