My friend Janna has started a new blog game called
This is where you list all of the things that have gotten you through the past week. Head on over to her blog by clicking on the graphic and let her know that you have added your 
Here are the things that have gotten me through the past week.
Pine Island Beach - A relaxing day in the sun is what I needed after last week! This beach sure isn't like the ones that I am used to, but it is the closest thing to a beach that I have found since moving to Hernando County. The best part is that they close the parking after the lot is full and the beach doesn't become super crowded. There are volleyball nets and also a concession stand. We had a nice day with my sister-in-law Michelle and her kids.

My BFF Nichole and my Sister-in-law Michelle. They knew I was feeling down because of my loss of work and with Keith being out of town so they decided to have a sleepover at my place. It was really nice, we had all of the kids (4 children under 5 yrs, a 9 year old, and 3 teenagers) who played really well together. We had a big spaghetti dinner and then Michelle & I polished off a bunch of wine before bed. The only mishap we had was a clogged sink....The teens had cleaned up the kitchen and completely backed up the pipes. Nichole to the rescue! She tore into the sink like a professional plumber and it was back in working order so thatwe they could cook a yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs, pancakes and sausage.YUMMY!
Florida Unemployment Compensation - I was approved for unemployment. Yay! Not near as much as I was making, but at least it is something until I find a new job!
Black Swan Shiraz Wine - Yummy!

Andrew - With the "man of the house" away on business, Andrew really stepped up to the plate. It was nice to see him take on extra responsibilities without having to ask him.
American Idol - I love this show.
Text Messaging - When that "special someone" isn't near, this is the perfect way to send little "I Love You's" throughout the day.

This is where you list all of the things that have gotten you through the past week. Head on over to her blog by clicking on the graphic and let her know that you have added your 
Here are the things that have gotten me through the past week.
Pine Island Beach - A relaxing day in the sun is what I needed after last week! This beach sure isn't like the ones that I am used to, but it is the closest thing to a beach that I have found since moving to Hernando County. The best part is that they close the parking after the lot is full and the beach doesn't become super crowded. There are volleyball nets and also a concession stand. We had a nice day with my sister-in-law Michelle and her kids.


My BFF Nichole and my Sister-in-law Michelle. They knew I was feeling down because of my loss of work and with Keith being out of town so they decided to have a sleepover at my place. It was really nice, we had all of the kids (4 children under 5 yrs, a 9 year old, and 3 teenagers) who played really well together. We had a big spaghetti dinner and then Michelle & I polished off a bunch of wine before bed. The only mishap we had was a clogged sink....The teens had cleaned up the kitchen and completely backed up the pipes. Nichole to the rescue! She tore into the sink like a professional plumber and it was back in working order so that
Florida Unemployment Compensation - I was approved for unemployment. Yay! Not near as much as I was making, but at least it is something until I find a new job!
Black Swan Shiraz Wine - Yummy!


Andrew - With the "man of the house" away on business, Andrew really stepped up to the plate. It was nice to see him take on extra responsibilities without having to ask him.
American Idol - I love this show.

Text Messaging - When that "special someone" isn't near, this is the perfect way to send little "I Love You's" throughout the day.











