March 20, 2009

Friday Favorites #3

Yes, it's that time again. Time to pay homage to the things that have gotten me through the last week. Here they are in no particular order:

Maztec - Keith's new contract has finally kicked off and the work is starting to come in.

Song of the week - If You're Going Through Hell (Rodney Atkins)

The Obnoxious SAHM for giving me the Mom Of The Year Award. Have you read this post? Do I still deserve it now?


Bibi of Bibi Has The Last Word for giving me the Sisterhood Award.



Purple and Gray Paint. The wall behind our bed is purple, and the rest of the room is gray. We have been working our butts off painting our room, and it's finally done!

Aunt Flow - I have been waiting on her for 9 days to show up. I was starting to get scared that she wasn't going to come.

Flowers blooming.



What things have helped to get you through the week? Check out Janna's blog to see everyone's Friday Favorites and add your own.
<<<Click the graphic!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin