March 13, 2009

Friday Favorites #2

Yes, it's that time again. Time to pay homage to all the things that got us through the week, and give credit where credit is due!

Here is what has gotten me through the last week:


Our camping trip to Silver Lake. Quality time with the family and lots of R & R. I definitely needed this!


American Idol. Again, I love this show. I am really liking Danny Gokey. What about you?

Kamora- Generic Kahlua, but still tastes as good. Can't have champagne taste on no budget!


My Bloggy Friends - All of your kind messages and encouragement have kept me smiling daily. Thank you for that.

My Mom - She is there for me no matter what, and then when I start to crawl into my little hole, she always calls and pulls me back out.


The rest of the week, nothing kept me going and I was a miserable, cranky, biotch.


Check out Janna's website by clicking on the graphic to see the rest of the Friday Favorite lists.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin