Do you scrapbook or papercraft?
Do you like FREE things?
Me too!
Head on over to Just Jingle's Blog to see the great giveaway that she is hosting! A Flat Rate Priority box stuffed with scrapbooking supplies. Too good to be true? I agree. But I don't think she's pulling our legs, I think she is really going to let go of some of her precious goodies to share with us. WHOO-HOO!
Well, I am off to sign up for the giveaway. No offense, but I hope you all lose.

Do you like FREE things?
Me too!
Head on over to Just Jingle's Blog to see the great giveaway that she is hosting! A Flat Rate Priority box stuffed with scrapbooking supplies. Too good to be true? I agree. But I don't think she's pulling our legs, I think she is really going to let go of some of her precious goodies to share with us. WHOO-HOO!
Well, I am off to sign up for the giveaway. No offense, but I hope you all lose.











