March 19, 2009

It's been a long day........

For some stupid reason, Keith and I have both decided to stop smoking. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think it's stupid to stop smoking. I think it's stupid to have two people in the same household quit smoking. Cold turkey. Anyway, we quit around 9:00 yesterday morning and it has been a roller coaster ride. One minute everything is fine, and the next WATCH OUT! We pretty much decided it would just be easier if we didn't speak to each other unless necessary.

Andrew has been sick since last Friday, and all of his symptoms got better except for his sore throat. $75 and a trip to the walk-in clinic = Strep Throat. Poor kid.

Spent the day painting the last wall in our bedroom. 3 walls are gray, and we painted the 4th wall a dark purple. Problem was that we ran out of paint before we finished the wall. So, we ended up using the light purple paint that was supposed to be for our bathroom and painting over the dark purple.
<<< Bottom is the color we wanted, but we ended up with the color on the top.

I am going to work with Keith tomorrow for one of the first jobs we are doing for the new contract with Sam's. Will need to stop and get a bag of suckers to use when I need a cigarette.

Working on my and then off to bed....

blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin